Goberian Puppy is the crossbreed between Golden Retriever and Husky. Relatively the breed is considered uncommon as it is assumed that they have arrived in last ten years or so. The name “Goberian” is developed from the two names Golden Retriever and Siberian Husky. The Golden Retriever Husky Mix is also known as a hybrid, and they live near about 10 -15 years.
Husky Golden Retriever Mix breed are active, social and friendly. They enjoy various activities like espying, hunting, weight pulling, safeguarding, and sledding. Let’s discuss their features to know more about them-
- The average height is about 20 to 24 inches, and weight is about 35 to 80 pounds.
- They possess dense, double and long coat with little shedding. It is appropriate to brush them twice or thrice in a week. They require moderate maintenance.
- They are difficult to train, so lots of persistence is needed to train them. Consistency and positive approach will make the training process easy and smooth.
- They are very energetic, so they require exercise on a daily basis. The playtime and exercise will make their mood and behavior lively and happy.
- They are good with kids and show affection towards them. They are brilliant family pet. With socialization, they form good relations with other pets too.
- They are the excellent watchdog. Whenever they observe any intruder, they bark and try to alert their owner.
- They are best with large yard and is not suitable for apartment living.
- They feel better in cold weather rather than in hot.
Goberian Puppies Pictures Gallery
All these above points are the general information of Husky Retriever Mix. From these points, you can make out what type of breed Goberian is? I would like to add some more traits of this hybrid breed so that detailed information and knowledge about them.
The major health problems observed in Goberain Puppies are OCD, epilepsy, heart problems, bloat, cancer, Von Willebrand’s disease, joint dysplasia, eye problems, allergies. They take over some of the health issues from their parents. They are not hypoallergenic. The price of the average new puppy is $250-$1500.
They are medium to large dogs that have blue eyes like Husky but at times can have brown eyes like Golden Retriever. Their dense coat will protect them from hot and cold climate. You may see the color of the coat in black, white, brown, gray, cream and golden. You should provide them high-quality canine food to keep them healthy. The food with natural ingredients is considered good quality food. The artificial ingredients should be avoided in food for sound health.
Siberian Husky Golden Retriever mix enjoys the characteristics of both Siberian Husky and Golden Retriever. It is the hybrid breed that enjoys the best of the two pure breeds. Overall they are meant to be loyal, social, intelligent and friendly. The owner will find Goberian a great companion for the kids.If you expose your loving pet to new faces and surrounds then it will pick up new things that will make them more vigorous and ecstatic.